Saturday, August 15, 2009
This is a quilt top I started in the early 2000s and at that stage, all I did was the tile piecing. Today I added the borders. I tried laying it out with the red border, which I bought today to use on it, but thought it looked too Christmasy so I used the green fabric I had planned to use as the backing instead. I will use the red print for the backing now.
I'm going to have to pin, quilt and bind it all within the next week because I want to give it to my aunty and uncle for their 50th wedding anniversary next Saturday afternoon!
I've used mainly civil war reproduction prints in this quilt.